zookeeper timeout

sam mohel
I'm using zookeeper in submitting topology in storm but got problem with it
?

[ERROR] Connection timed out for connection string (192.168x.x:2181) and
timeout (30000) / elapsed (30045).
org.apache.storm.curator.CuratorConnectionLossException: KeeperErrorCode =
ConnectionLoss
at
org.apache.storm.curator.ConnectionState.checkTimeouts(ConnectionState.java:198)
[storm-core-0.9.6.jar:0.9.6]
at
org.apache.storm.curator.ConnectionState.getZooKeeper(ConnectionState.java:88)
[storm-core-0.9.6.jar:0.9.6]
at
org.apache.storm.curator.CuratorZookeeperClient.getZooKeeper(CuratorZookeeperClient.java:115)
[storm-core-0.9.6.jar:0.9.6]

how can i fix it ?

Re: zookeeper timeout

Abraham Fine
Hi-

Are you experiencing the problem with other clients connecting to
ZooKeeper.

Is there anything interesting in the relevant ZooKeeper machine's logs
when this failure occurs?

Thanks,
Abe

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017, at 15:53, sam mohel wrote:

> I'm using zookeeper in submitting topology in storm but got problem with
> it
> ?
>
> [ERROR] Connection timed out for connection string (192.168x.x:2181) and
> timeout (30000) / elapsed (30045).
> org.apache.storm.curator.CuratorConnectionLossException: KeeperErrorCode
> =
> ConnectionLoss
> at
> org.apache.storm.curator.ConnectionState.checkTimeouts(ConnectionState.java:198)
> [storm-core-0.9.6.jar:0.9.6]
> at
> org.apache.storm.curator.ConnectionState.getZooKeeper(ConnectionState.java:88)
> [storm-core-0.9.6.jar:0.9.6]
> at
> org.apache.storm.curator.CuratorZookeeperClient.getZooKeeper(CuratorZookeeperClient.java:115)
> [storm-core-0.9.6.jar:0.9.6]
>
> how can i fix it ?

Re: zookeeper timeout

sam mohel
 I solved it . Thanks for your replying . It was firewall . I closed it
then connection successed