srst keyword

Joshua Dotson (josdotso)
Hi.

I’m wondering if the :srst” “four letter word” resets stats cluster-wide, or only on the server that receives the keyword.  I believe docs say server, but I just want to verify that I’m safe running a loop of “mntr” and “srst” for metrics collection, once per host in the ensemble.

Ref: https://github.com/carlpett/zookeeper_exporter/issues/11

Thanks,
Joshua

Re: srst keyword

Andor Molnar
Hi Joshua,

Only on the server. There's not cluster-wide metrics collected in ZooKeeper
currently.

Regards,
Andor