Zookeeper 3.4.9 platform support for windows in production

Zookeeper 3.4.9 platform support for windows in production

solr2020
Hi ,

In zookeeper official documentation it is mentioned as nativeclient and contrib is not supported for windows platform. Can anyone tell me the use of native client and contrib in zookeeper please?

Support Matrix
Operating System Client Server Native Client Contrib
GNU/Linux Development and Production Development and Production Development and Production Development and Production
Solaris Development and Production Development and Production Not Supported Not Supported
FreeBSD Development and Production Development and Production Not Supported Not Supported
Windows Development and Production Development and Production Not Supported Not Supported
Mac OS X Development Only Development Only Not Supported Not Supported

Thanks.

Re: Zookeeper 3.4.9 platform support for windows in production

Flavio Junqueira-3
I have used the native (C) client on windows extensively, but it is correct that we have never promised that as a community we support it. I don't know about contrib, though. I have never tried any of that on windows.

-Flavio