Which metrics to monitor?

Mark Bonetti
Hi,
I'm building a monitoring system for Zookeeper and want to set up default
alerts (threshold or anomaly) on 2-3 key metrics everyone who uses
Zookeeper typically wants to alert on.
Importantly, alert rules have to be generally useful, so can't be on
metrics whose values vary wildly based on the size of deployment.

In other words, which metrics would be most significant indicators that
something went wrong with your ZK deployment?

I thought the best place to find experienced ZK users would be here.

Thanks very much,
Mark Scott

Re: Which metrics to monitor?

Nikhil Bafna
I'm also interested in the answer to this.