When zookeeper 3.5 version can go to final stable ?

When zookeeper 3.5 version can go to final stable ?

likebean
When zookeeper 3.5 version can go to final stable ? We expect for the local
session feature and wait for stable version to use in our product
environment.
any plan?

L.J.W

Re: When zookeeper 3.5 version can go to final stable ?

Patrick Hunt
Hi, last update on this was a few days ago, please see the archives.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/2d006f5914d5b06777efe378422820
8f889e66f903b561251758e08c@%3Cdev.zookeeper.apache.org%3E

Regards,

Patrick