When will 3.5 be released?

alastair
Hi

A couple of alphas and a beta; must be nearing the time for a proper release?

I am working on a project where we are implementing zookeeper using kubernetes/openshift statefulsets and we are using the dynamic reconfiguration. We start with 3 replicas and can scale up and down and the dynamic reconfiguration works fine. The only thing that i see as an issue is that members are set as observers rather than participants, so maybe this needs to have better automation (or you can guide us on how we can automate it?).

Anyhow the business folks would prefer to deploy a proper release rather than a beta, so it would great to know when this is expected?

Thanks in advance.

Alastair Munro

Re: When will 3.5 be released?

Patrick Hunt
Hi Alastair, there's a recent discussion thread with some insights here:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/76d9f2a3e8537e76a98143fbd0d140a0a7e152b101f10fb923b0da9d@%3Cdev.zookeeper.apache.org%3E

Regards,

Patrick