What is the release cadence?

Ben Sherman-2
What's the relese cadence?  Is there one set?  There is some code in 3.4.11
I want to see in an official release, but it looks like one hasn't been cut
in quite sometime.

Anything I can do to get the 3.4.11 train started?

Re: What is the release cadence?

hanm
Most recently we do a stable release approximately every six months.  It's
a good time to start planning next 3.4 release, which will include many
important bug fixes. I'll start a discussion on dev list regarding that
topic later.

--
Cheers
Michael.