Quantcast

Two way (mutual) SSL authentication

martin
Hello Is Zookeeper supporting 2-way (mutual or client authentication) authentication SSL? I would like to use as a simple way to restrict clients access without using SASL. thanks martin

Re: Two way (mutual) SSL authentication

hanm
Please check out
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/ZooKeeper+SSL+User+Guide

Cheers
Michael.

Re: Two way (mutual) SSL authentication

martin
This post was updated on .
Thanks Michael
I didnt see the two way authentication mentioned, hence the question.
But the Authentication section seems to cover that.

martin