New PMC Member: Michael Han

Flavio Junqueira-3
I'm very happy to announce that the Apache ZooKeeper PMC has voted to invite Michael Han to join the PMC and Michael accepted. Michael has done outstanding work in the community over the recent past and we felt it was time for Michael to deepen his level of engagement by joining the PMC.

Please join me in congratulating Michael for his achievement. Congratulations, Michael!

-Flavio

Re: New PMC Member: Michael Han

Jordan Zimmerman-3
Congrats!

> On Jun 27, 2017, at 11:48 AM, Flavio Junqueira <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Apache ZooKeeper PMC has voted to invite Michael Han to join the PMC and Michael accepted. Michael has done outstanding work in the community over the recent past and we felt it was time for Michael to deepen his level of engagement by joining the PMC.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Michael for his achievement. Congratulations, Michael!
>
> -Flavio

Re: New PMC Member: Michael Han

Rakesh Radhakrishnan-2
Congratulations Michael!

Keep up the great efforts!

Rakesh

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 10:18 PM, Flavio Junqueira <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm very happy to announce that the Apache ZooKeeper PMC has voted to
> invite Michael Han to join the PMC and Michael accepted. Michael has done
> outstanding work in the community over the recent past and we felt it was
> time for Michael to deepen his level of engagement by joining the PMC.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Michael for his achievement.
> Congratulations, Michael!
>
> -Flavio

Re: New PMC Member: Michael Han

Patrick Hunt
Kudos Michael, well deserved!

Patrick

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 9:49 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats!
>
> > On Jun 27, 2017, at 11:48 AM, Flavio Junqueira <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Apache ZooKeeper PMC has voted to
> invite Michael Han to join the PMC and Michael accepted. Michael has done
> outstanding work in the community over the recent past and we felt it was
> time for Michael to deepen his level of engagement by joining the PMC.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Michael for his achievement.
> Congratulations, Michael!
> >
> > -Flavio

Re: New PMC Member: Michael Han

Edward Ribeiro
​Congrat
​ulations
​,
​Mic
​hael!

​Well d
​eserved
​!​

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 2:07 PM, Patrick Hunt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Kudos Michael, well deserved!
>
> Patrick
>
> On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 9:49 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats!
> >
> > > On Jun 27, 2017, at 11:48 AM, Flavio Junqueira <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm very happy to announce that the Apache ZooKeeper PMC has voted to
> > invite Michael Han to join the PMC and Michael accepted. Michael has done
> > outstanding work in the community over the recent past and we felt it was
> > time for Michael to deepen his level of engagement by joining the PMC.
> > >
> > > Please join me in congratulating Michael for his achievement.
> > Congratulations, Michael!
> > >
> > > -Flavio

RE: New PMC Member: Michael Han

Brahma Reddy Battula

Congratulations, Michael!

--Brahma Reddy Battula

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 2:07 PM, Patrick Hunt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Kudos Michael, well deserved!
>
> Patrick
>
> On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 9:49 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats!
> >
> > > On Jun 27, 2017, at 11:48 AM, Flavio Junqueira <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm very happy to announce that the Apache ZooKeeper PMC has voted
> > invite Michael Han to join the PMC and Michael accepted. Michael has
> > done outstanding work in the community over the recent past and we
> > felt it was time for Michael to deepen his level of engagement by joining the PMC.
> > >
> > > Please join me in congratulating Michael for his achievement.
> > Congratulations, Michael!
> > >
> > > -Flavio

Re: New PMC Member: Michael Han

Gaurav Sharma-2
Congrats Michael!

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 09:48 Flavio Junqueira <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm very happy to announce that the Apache ZooKeeper PMC has voted to
> invite Michael Han to join the PMC and Michael accepted. Michael has done
> outstanding work in the community over the recent past and we felt it was
> time for Michael to deepen his level of engagement by joining the PMC.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Michael for his achievement.
> Congratulations, Michael!
>
> -Flavio

Re: New PMC Member: Michael Han

Alexander Shraer-2
congrats Michael!!

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 6:04 PM, Gaurav Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Michael!
>
> On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 09:48 Flavio Junqueira <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Apache ZooKeeper PMC has voted to
> > invite Michael Han to join the PMC and Michael accepted. Michael has done
> > outstanding work in the community over the recent past and we felt it was
> > time for Michael to deepen his level of engagement by joining the PMC.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Michael for his achievement.
> > Congratulations, Michael!
> >
> > -Flavio

Re: New PMC Member: Michael Han

Mike Richardson
Unsubscribe

Mike Richardson

Senior Software Engineer

MoTuM N.V. | Dellingstraat 34 | B-2800 MECHELEN | Belgium

T +32(0)15 28 16 63
M +32 494 63 98 15

www.motum.be