Quantcast

Future works and research areas of ZooKeeper

Future works and research areas of ZooKeeper

Amith Chinthaka
Hi,

I'm a Master of Computer Science student of University of Colombo School of Computing, Sri Lanka. We are currently using ZooKeeper to build a fault tolerance system to detect failures and fail-over critical processes of a distributed system. And also, I'm looking for an interesting research problem to solve for my MCS thesis.

So I'd like to know are there any areas which need to be improved and continue to working on as a research question.

Thanks,

Amith Chinthaka.

Re: Future works and research areas of ZooKeeper

Amith Chinthaka
Does anyone has an idea??

________________________________
I'm a Master of Computer Science student of University of Colombo School of Computing, Sri Lanka. We are currently using ZooKeeper to build a fault tolerance system to detect failures and fail-over critical processes of a distributed system. And also, I'm looking for an interesting research problem to solve for my MCS thesis.

So I'd like to know are there any areas which need to be improved and continue to working on as a research question.

Thanks,

Amith Chinthaka.

Re: Future works and research areas of ZooKeeper

Alexander Binzberger
You should maybe try the other mailing list: dev

--
Alexander Binzberger
System Designer - WINGcon AG

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Langenargen
Registergericht: ULM, HRB 734260
USt-Id.: DE232931635, WEEE-Id.: DE74015979
Vorstand: thomasThomas Ehrle (Vorsitz), Fritz R. Paul (Stellvertreter), Tobias Treß
Aufsichtsrat: Jürgen Maucher (Vorsitz), Andreas Paul (Stellvertreter), Martin Sauter

Re: Future works and research areas of ZooKeeper

Amith Chinthaka
Thanks Alexander. I CC the original mail to dev mailing list also.

________________________________

--
Alexander Binzberger
System Designer - WINGcon AG
Tel. +49 7543 966-119

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Langenargen
Registergericht: ULM, HRB 734260
USt-Id.: DE232931635, WEEE-Id.: DE74015979
Vorstand: thomasThomas Ehrle (Vorsitz), Fritz R. Paul (Stellvertreter), Tobias Treß
Aufsichtsrat: Jürgen Maucher (Vorsitz), Andreas Paul (Stellvertreter), Martin Sauter

Re: Future works and research areas of ZooKeeper

Tharindu Kumara
Hi Amith,

Try searching zab(zookeeper atomic broadcast) protocol in google scholar. A
number of research papers are there that contains a future works section.

For a start you can go through them and identify about future directions

Thanks
Tharindu

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Amith Chinthaka <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Alexander. I CC the original mail to dev mailing list also.

> Am 07.03.2017 um 16:46 schrieb Amith Chinthaka:
> > Does anyone has an idea??
> >

> > ________________________________

Hi Tharindu,

Thanks for your help. I'll go through ZAB.

~ Amith

________________________________
Try searching zab(zookeeper atomic broadcast) protocol in google scholar. A
number of research papers are there that contains a future works section.

For a start you can go through them and identify about future directions

Thanks
Tharindu

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Amith Chinthaka <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Alexander. I CC the original mail to dev mailing list also.

> Am 07.03.2017 um 16:46 schrieb Amith Chinthaka:
> > Does anyone has an idea??

Amit Kumar
unsubscribe