Disable anonymous access

Jamie Wang
Hi,

I am new to zookeeper. I am wondering if there is a way to disable anonymous connection to a zookeeper server or process.  Either via configuration parameter or API would work. Thanks in advance for your input and pointers.

Jamie

Re: Disable anonymous access

vikrant singh-2
https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.1.2/zookeeperProgrammers.html#sc_ZooKeeperAccessControl

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 5:34 PM, Jamie Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to zookeeper. I am wondering if there is a way to disable
> anonymous connection to a zookeeper server or process.  Either via
> configuration parameter or API would work. Thanks in advance for your input
> and pointers.
>
> Jamie

Re: Disable anonymous access

Abraham Fine
Something similar has been asked before:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/zookeeper-user/201708.mbox/%3cCA+i0x1K40qZOrw6DbymG_NsXQ5tW8j8-hkZivWmYJytUjigsjQ@...%3e

In short, it is possible to limit access on a node by node basis, but I
don't believe there is a way to limit access to the server/process
itself without additional infrastructure.

Thanks,
Abe